Friday, October 10, 2008

THINGS I hate ABOUT ME.

Okay, for the record i don't hate myself for being myself XP. I just miss myself! Like really really missed it. Where did all the fun went huh?!
A list of things i wanna catch up:
#1 Have some serious talk with Su Vien.haha. Not serious, just wanna have a long talk with her. Miss her like mad. We can talk for hours and after that call each other and start talking again=D
#2 Yoke Pei's present! I'm definately gonna get one no matter how late is it baby! And i miss hanging out with you and asking you out like really last minute.whee! thanks for tolerating babe.
#3 What else.Shopping.
#4 Movies! so many to catch up on. I think i'll go for a movie marathon right after the exams. Care to join?
#5 Taking pictures and camwhoring with my besties. You're in, Suvien. Just don't keep deleting the pics that we took together just because you look bad.lol.
#6 Friends staying over my house. (still remember about the ghost experience?hah.inside story. Nette, Yoke Pei and Suvien knows it=D)
#7 Sleeping for 12 hours straight. To be more accurate, i wanna sleep from 9 to 9. That's the best time and i've been trying to sleep at 9pm! It doesn't work though.
So, to all my kawans, i really miss you and yeah i know i isolate myself during exams but watch out! I'll be tumbling your house down, wherever you are.XP

No comments: