Wednesday, October 01, 2008

PINA COLADAS

You'll be wondering why i'm still blogging when i said i'll stop blogging till i finish my exams right? I don't care! haha. i cannot stand it anymore.
My chains are gone, i've been set free!
I'm not gonna tie myself up just because of some lousy, i mean LOUSY exams.=P
Anyways..
it's my dearie sista's birthday!!
As usual, went to blood-sucking restaurant which only make humongous holes in your pocket but nevertheless its worth it cause the food rawks!
and this Korean restaurant in Sunway Hotel was pretty fascinating. I don't know why but i quite like the environment. Oh.. i think i know why, because there were no customers! We were the only customers. Good for the family, bad for the business.XD



They got like twenty different types of side dishes. And you see those chopsticks over there? it's torturing! it's so freaking thin you can't grab it properly.=/


~onions! my all time fav~


~ notice those empty table behind? hah! no customers! love it=D

~mom~


~Eve was quite pissed with me for interfering her makan time=p~

~ Dad planning to surprise Eve with a birthday cake but i guess he made it a little too obvious. ~



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVELYN!

No comments: