Friday, October 03, 2008

THE SKATING WORLD

Ever wonder how dangerous a skating ring is?
Let me tell you that the skating ring is not all beautiful and fancy with beautiful people skating from one end to another, doing the twist and whatsoever..
noh.
I went really early in the morning to Sunway Piramid today and well, it was my first time but i didn't know it was going to be hard. As soon as i stepped in the ring, sploosh! i almost fell. You know it's quite hard to balance yourself at first and at the same time people from up there are staring at your moves.
(no, i dind't mean God watching from up there. i mean those ah bengs and ah peks watching and laughing at your moves.)
Well, and they said no pain no gain right?
Quite true.
I fell like so many times before gaining a fluent move.
First.
i fell on my knees. still okay, nevermind.
Second.
i fell on my ass. painful, but there's enough fat stored inside so, nevermind.
Then.
these two girls holding hands, side by side came towards me and bang! i fell on my arms, it went backwards, and got dislocated. I quickly pull my arms forward so it wasn't so bad after that.
There's more..
i fell on my hips and there's bruises on it now. It looks cool=D
(Yoke Pei told me it's not going to look good when i wear a bikini. come on! i don't even have one, mind you.ish.)
All in all, i still wanna try it again! wheee!
Can somebody take me there again?

No comments: