Friday, October 10, 2008

READ THIS: D-I-S-T-R-A-C-T-I-O-N

I got so distracted i can't even read the word 'distraction'. Okay, to the point. Exam is still on and it's not just the exams we are dealing with. Here are some distractions going on inside. arghh!

#1 The Rubbish factor: Just so you know, i usually sit behind the class and at the end towards the rubbish side. It's not distracting to my eyes but its so freaking distracting to my nose. To make things worse people in front of me kept asking me to throw their rubbish! Think what? My hand is as long as yours. i can't go the extra mile. And you have hard time throwing rubbish yourself? Lazy people! Now i know why i always get flu during exams.

#2 Chewing Gum: Chew here, chew there. You know i hate chewing gums and people chewing their gums in front of me just freaks me out most of the time (unless you're cute and i'm in a very good moodXD). I can't stand the chewing sound and even the smell of that annoying-so-called-refreshing mint. As i was in the middle of my literature exam, these few girls started popping chewing gums into their mouth (very irritating you know=/). Spoil my inspiration of writing a perfect essay.sigh.

#3 The Field:
The field is just beside my class! The breeze, the kids playing, the scenery. How to sit for exam properly like that?

#4 The Passerby: And i mean the teachers. Walk here, walk there. Nevermind. But as they walk their perfume just contaminated the air. (i'm not thinking prada, DKNY or Lancome lah). I'm thinking why they need to spray so many times? Scared nobody can smell you is it? Distracting.

#5 Music in my Head: Heh. sorry yeah, to those sitting around me. I know i hymm and sing quite loud sometimes cuz i can't help it! It's like an involuntary action.Music is part of my life. How can i resist it?=D

#6 The Love Factor:
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about those who have boyfriend this period of time.hah! very distracting right, to have someone appearing in your head now and then. Wrong season to have a special someone.(have boyfriend some more lah).

After all, certain distractions are quite entertaining at times.*shrug*

*Movies to go! Mamamia, The House Bunny, Eagle Eye, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. So much to catch up!!

No comments: