Friday, October 24, 2008

Noob.

I just figured out that i'm a complete pc noob.
See, i even have to take some time to realised it.
Complete noob-ish.
All those hassle just to install a friggin msn messenger.

Yesterday,
was window shopping with Yokepei..
Wei, I hate my computer.
Oh, your msn messenger is it?
Yeah, i hate it! I uninstalled it but i don't know how to reinstall it.ugh.
*giggles*
I think Eve can do all these stuff better than you.
Yeah i know.
Sometimes i think you don't know how to use your pc.
Haha.Thanks a lot. I know.

Today,
all thanks to PohLeong, you made my day! kind of=D. But still felt like a noob.
Hello! Eh, msn messenger where got butterfly wan?
Oh yeah! haha! I download the wrong thing already!
Haha.Oh.
How now? I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go.
Okay okay you go to google..yadaa yada...
Oh. Then? Click run or save?
Save.
Sure?
Yeah save.
Save or run? Must be sure. (i think i'm quite a bugger+ stupidity)
Save first then run.
Argh! Cannot already!
Why?
I don't know. There's this few program that cannot be installed!...
Oh. I know already. Your pc cannot install those stuff. Try again la.
But, there's only a 'try again later' button. How to try again now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*took me a while to realise i was talking so stupidly.tsktsk.*

Well its still pending but all things are going well.=D

No comments: