Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To Tell or Not to Tell?

Today, in tuition while waiting in the lobby I was staring at this girl, real skinny-until-can-fly anytime standing right in front of me. Okay. i know it's not good to stare but sorry, involuntary action again. Well the point is, i noticed her zippers were wide opened! When i say it's wide, it's real WIDE. The zippers were like four inch long all the way. And i thought only guys would forgot to zip up but this proves me wrong. Oh dear.
Anyway, i was wondering whether to tell her or not. But then again, what if she blushes and give me that annoyed look? What if i told her her zippers were eye popping and others might notice even more when i confront her? What if? Sigh. After thinking twice, thrice and lotsa times, I decided not to say anything. No one notices right?
Sorry.

No comments: