Wednesday, November 26, 2008

For Bryan's Sake.

I was tagged by : Mr. Bryan (thanks for loving me twice as much, brotha! )

I tag : Jas Min. Haziqah. Tiffany. Crystal.

1st : What's your name?
So obvious. Ish, for the sake of this tag.. Shirlynn

2nd : How old are you?
16 and loving it!

3rd : What are the three electronic devices you cannot live without?
Handphone. ( i can survive without a pc. *applause* )

4th : Are you amazing?
Yeah, in a way i am =D

5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Nokia.

6th : What colour is your phone?
Red and White. Hawt

7th : Have you slept in school before?
Yeah, more like dozing off than sleeping. Sorry, sejarah.

8th : How many hours do you go online in a day?
Three?

9th : How would you describe yourself?
Vain and Smart . Not.

10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Can talk, i'm happy.

11th : Which teacher do you like?
Muah piano teacher.

12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
note: i'm from MGS, excuuse me?

13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
Bryan. Yes, you ;D

14th : Do you know a lot of your siblings' secrets?
I know Brandon likes Eve. *coughs* Yeah.

15th : How do you rate your siblings?
a 10! Thanks for sharing your comfy blanket with me, Eve.

16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
Sista is, brother's just plain fat.

17th : Do you judge people?
Certain. Sorry.

18th : Do you run?
Yeah, when there's too much thing in my freakin' small head.

19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
Duh.

20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My daddy!

21st : What's 2+2? > 4?
I'm not that of a bimbo, ya know.

22nd : Who's your idol?
Thou shall not have no other unworthy gods before Thee.

23rd : Are you a monster?
Yes, indeed. Watch me go high.

24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Played with it until i was 12.

25th : What was the last movie you watched?
Quantum of Solace.

26th : What do you think about your English?
Not bad for a Malaysian? I create my own vocabs now and then.

27th : What do you think about your Malay Language?
Can write better than speaking.

28th : Who do you hate?
Nil.

29th: Do you love yourself?
Very much, thank you for asking.

30th : Blurt out five random words.
I'm. Too. Sleepy. To. Tell.

Good night people!

No comments: