Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TAGGY TAG


WOOHOO! i finally figured out a funky cool tag for my camp group! So who's the lucky one who'll join my groupie? Well, a bunch of us went to church to come up with some ideas for GY08 camp name tags. Trust me, not easy to come up with a funky cool name together with a funky name tag. Plus, you know Klang people loves procrastinating so coming up with a cool tag-not easy. So peeps who are going to GYcamp this year better appreciate it! Overall, today was awsome! Nette's constipated expression kept me entertain and the music was great. Well, i can't elaborate anymore, too tired so i'll leave it for today. Oh, guess what Nette and i did;

behold...


Nette and I got bored, so we played with this fella's hair! quite cool rite? for amateur people like us rite?


It looks even cooler from up here. Thank for being the model, Mr.Hunchback =D


Alright, i'm too exhausted to talk about anything so catch up with ya soon.
*yawns*

No comments: