Sunday, November 02, 2008

TO HER.

She be-friended me when i was new.

She gave me encouragement.

She gave me excitement to seek God's kingdom.

She gave me inspiration and determination to serve Him.

And most of all she's getting hotter!


Uh huh, i'm talking about Janielle! As most of you know she has left to Melbourne for the rest of her life. Never will come back, never will i see her again (okay, a little too dramatic). But i'm really gonna miss you girl!

So here's a post specially dedicated to you.


-the good old times-


Oh, and she gave me this card on my 15th birthday. It's my best card so far because there's so many words in it, it kept me excited! Seriously, i read it twice when i found this long lost card! Thanks mate!



tadaa..

essays on my birthday card


*sobs*


Thanks for being a great friend! xD

No comments: