Friday, August 15, 2008

THE WAIT

The wait!!!
Gosh.guess what.
Mum fetched me from tuition an hour late.
i mean..
AN HOUR LATE!
kay i know you're thinking that i'm a complete spoilt brad.but no okay.
i'll tell you why.
First..
i got no credit, no money, and nothing to sell..
so obvious i got nothing to back me up..
*i don't usually carry money with me unless i plan to go shopping with some friends*
*how epic*
so i waited without hesitation..
Then..
this particular stranger who wander around the block regularly,
*a middle age uncle*
he was freaking me out the whole time!
i was trying to avoid that fella but too bad he noticed me.
had a strange conversation.it really freaked me out.
stalker: hi.you waiting for your daddy ah?
me:*heart rate went high* yea.
stalker:owh.okay bye bye
me: *rolls eye*
stalker: eh.now you are form what?
me: form 4 *i didn't know i was so square*
stalker: form 4 ah? not hard rite?form five only hard.
me: *shut up already!* yea.
stalker: ok.byebye.
me: *thank God*
After..
i prayed.
i prayed for someone to just CALL me.i don't care who.
Guess what! God answered my prayers!
Suddenly there was Daniel Ng's name appearing on my phone so i just answered.
He was in my tuition too but i thought he went back.
Daniel: is everything alright?why are you waiting so long?
me: i don't know.my mum is suppose to be here by now.
Daniel: u need my phone so u can call? i'm just across the street.
me: yea! thanks!
MY GOSH!
thank you Daniel!thank you!
He made my day=)
-PLEASE READ-

No comments: