Saturday, August 23, 2008

ONE OF A KIND

Well, did i mention that a friend of mine came all the way from Aussie and stayed over my house?
I got so excited!=D

Georgia's only 7 years old and the one thing she said really caught my ears.We were playing some drama..*it was her idea of pretending to be a teenager with a boyfriend*
me: hey it's girls night out and let's watch movie in the theatre okay.No boys.
Georgia: okay.well i'm just gonna ask my boyfriend to stay and chill out with his friends.We'll watch Sex and the City!
me: alright.let's go then.
Georgia: *to the imaginary boys* well, you guys can go get drunk, i'll still love you.
me: say what??
Mind you, she's only seven.SEVEN!

But playing with them the whole day-really really tiring!
You need stamina for that cuz they were hyperactive.
and guess what.We went back from Sunway Hotel at about 1.30am.
See how tiring it is?
i'm just gonna let the pics do the talking okay=P
We were having lotsa fun=)


-love her curls-


-ice cream!!=)-






-i love this pic.so natural.too bad i'm not in it=/-


-surprisingly, she could fit my shirt=P-


-off to sleep now=P-

No comments: