Tuesday, August 05, 2008

THAT'S WHY


I CAN'T HELP..
but to blog about this really disfunctional conversation with my brother.
in case you dind't know i have a brother.XD

While i was cutting a cooked chicken for myself with a pair of scissors..

Adrian: eh? why you use a different scissors?
me: why cannot? got new scissors of course i'll use it wert.
Adrian: then..what happen to the old one?
me: what's wrong with you! ask nincompoop questions..
Adrian: eh..so it's a new scissors la?
me: yes..how many times u have to ask! so aunty.


after a few minutes of peacefullness
*is there such word?lol*

Adrian: is that really a new pair of scissors?
me:*eyes open widely* why can't you just accept the fact that we have a new pair of scissors huh?! ish..
Adrian: *no reaction*

And that's why we don't get along well.XD



-i wanna do that again=)-

No comments: