Friday, July 25, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT!

Here's how to make school fun..
okay maybe more of how i made mine fun..
what i did was;

  1. sleep during sejarah.it ain't boring kay-you get to dream for half an hour.
  2. do last minute projects given out to you.it makes the teacher chase you around and when you smile back at her..check out her funny expression!love it when their mad!
And here's what happened when i tried to distract my math teacher. She's a legend!
i can't believe it!
me: teacher!lets talk about your boyfriend la..don't teach math today okay.

teacher: don't want la.

me: want la.don't you wanna share?

teacher: anyway hor..you want to know any hot guys or not? they are staying with me!you want to see them?you sure like them wan..

me: *total shockness* eh?say again? do i look like some kind of hooker?

teacher: no.really wan.they really very handsome wan.come to my house la..i show you!

me: don't want lah! crazy!

teacher: kay la..u be my BF la..can ah?
me: yer..are you serious? are you talking to me? *say what?i'm not a lesbian!!*
me: *quickly change topic* teacher! i don't know how to do this question!how?teach me!

MGS-ians..you know who i mean rite? haha..

*tis the season to eat durians

fa la la la la la

lalala*

No comments: