Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'M SO JEALOUS!

I'm jealous cause..
My mom got a phone call..and it went like this..

aunty: ey! i just bought you a concert ticket to a concert in Genting next month.
mom: really?
aunty: yes. i only bought one especially for you. And don't worry you do not need any driving, my driver will fetch you.
*ish*
mom: okay.no problem.

say what! how can this happen! my mom get to go to a concert PLUS a driver! and no..i'm not invited and so do my siblings..=(
anyway..the convo didn't just end there.guess what else i heard..
mom: what concert is that?
auntie: Alan Tam.
mom: okay lah.

*cheh..that old man.lol.XD

Not so jealous after all..but is so not fair!my mom get to go to concerts like so many times.me?sighs..
Anyways mom made a deal. We get the whole house to ourselvesXP. And she arranged some of my little good friends from Aussie to come over to my house and we get to play.wheeeee!!

love yea mom!
-mom always get to enjoy life more eh?-

No comments: