Saturday, July 19, 2008

PROCRASTINATOR.

Uh-huh..i am definately the ULTIMATE PROCRASTINATOR in history.
Guess what.

My piano exam is just this Thursday and i haven't start practicing my lousy scales!
*who cares rite.*

Anyway, teacher Christina is not so happy with it so you know what she did?
she made me go to piano class today just to practice a whole lot of 4 suffering hours!
*can't believe i got the capacity to bare with that*

Me: yorrrr...i don't wanna play anymore!my eyes are closing.

Christina: tsk.you ar.if i don't ask you to do it now you will never do it! go back home and waste your time!
Me: *roll my eyes like 10 times*

Me: kay, here's the deal. let me sleep first!

Christina: kay kay..if you can finish your scale i'll give you one chocolate

Me: what?! are you serious? ok ok!

There you go. she definately treat me like some kinda kid or something.

wish me all the best this time!
and you better start praying for me!






-excuse me for being a little lazy-XD




No comments: