Sunday, July 27, 2008

LOOK-A-LIKES

A study in Taiwan shows that there are one in a hundred individuals who look like another individual but have no relation with each other.

Therefore that particular look-a-like person can be in different regions, states and even country.

...

Okay. i'll get to the point. XD
I found someone who looks like me! Not from another country but from Klang itself!
Guess who?
She's also from MGS several years ago..
Everyone thinks we DO look alike..
And now i finally blog about it..


*drum rolls*
*trumpets*
...
...

there!


Well, that's Jaslyne..and er, she's a few years older than me..she's a swimmer..she's taller than me i guess..

And i want to see her in person..please help me out!XP

So does that make me any special now?XD



We may look different in certain angles=)

No comments: