Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet Home!

Back from chiang mai.
*jumps for joy*
Oh, just so you know i did not manage to bump into Bryan and the mission trip bunch when i went to Chiang Rai. Sobs. Why la stay in so ulu places. Gah.
Anyways..
So, so glad to be home get to smell my comfy pillow again! Ah, heck.
To be honest, the first thing i did when i get back was running up to my room to smell my pillow and then run down to touch my lovely piano. So crappy rite?
I miss home and i miss my fellow friends!
Thailand was not so bad after all, cuz the hotel rocks! The spicy food taste so good i gained like a few pounds (gotta head to the gym already=/)
Well thank God i'm back home and might post up some pics soon, i think.
Now, last event coming up, GY CAMP people! wheeehoo!
Oh yeah, um, did you guys miss me? Sorry, just asking=D

No comments: