Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kablooie!

Gycamp aftershock, mind you.

Don't wanna miss saying that my group did a real awesome job this year! Every single one of them were working together full-heartedly in games, skit, and of course, Hydrowar! weeehoo!

Also, special thanks to Ogustian for giving me the courage to continue to lead my group after day one, he made sure everyone stay together without just depending on me and my assistant leader and have encouraged teamwork. I thank God for you, Ogustian! I also thank God for Zack Chin, he did a great job sharing in devotion and stuff like like that;Amanda Yip for the skit; Daniel Pang for that oh-so-great acting skills (you really should see him act), May, my advisor and Jonathan for being so spontaneous!

Here's Jonathan from my group. He's a chinese but has a canadian accent, and his accent- real heavy. I really thank God that He had touch Jon's heart because i can truly see a change in him after day One in gycamp. First day he was all shy, quiet and homesick. But after that, he was superb spontaneous and all hyped up! You can see the look on that hydrowar pic, rite. Uber cute. Okay, i really like that accent in him lah. =D

The brighter side of Matthew xD

HTHC partner! Glad she tag along=D She even did a video clip on how messy and disorganize my place in the dorm. Clothes were all over the place, blanket not fold, purse was hanging on the locker just like that, handphone was all over the bed, Pei and Yan Teng got fed up they decided they should show people that video clip. Gosh, so friggin funnay!

Sorry for posting this late, but yeah, this year's a blast!

Christmas pics coming up!



No comments: