Monday, December 22, 2008

Hotness.

I'm talking about GYcamp 08! wheeeee!
okay the place was freezing cold actually. But the camp was awesomeness!
What's hot?
Guys there were hot,
My GA is hot, and most of all
God's presence was hot!
Okay, i'll let the pictures do the talking cuz i know there'll be other bloggers blogging about camp too.

Sioe Fei! The best assistant. Thanks for the help=D

She smells my hair the whole time. *screams*


Jon Chew.

Joey.


Benny! He's my tag's number one fan. Wheee!


Okay, he's hot.


Ogustian and Sioe Fei. This guy is one great blessing to my group man!

William, Jon, Sioe Fei and Amanda.

Me and Mr. Gay? He's wearing a girl's jacket okay.





Bryan. Obomba!


Shim.

Constipated look.


Oh, did i mention my GA was so sweeet he gave me these. He skipped breakfast and lunch just to write these notes and went all the way to genting starbucks at night to get this mug. What i did? I left all his notes all over the place but finally decided to stick it on a piece of paper.

My GA! Thanks for everything Wee Yen!


The Kablooie Clique.

Kablooie! Wait, why Zack look so humongous wan? or he tip-toed? Ah, heck.

No comments: