Sunday, March 01, 2009

Perfect?


Today will be and is the best day ever! Seriously, haven't have a happy, fun-filled day for a really long time. A great way to start off with the new month, no?

First, i woke up in the morning and i saw a paperbag with a short message from Eve. Kononnya to brighten up my day. True enough, it was my early birthday prezzie! The best part was, it was a Viva La Vida album. Love you loads, sista!

So I went to church with the best mood ever, and in church God gave me the opportunity to play the piano for youth. It was my first time, banged on some wrong chords but I'm still glad to be part of His instruments and I believe greater things is ahead. For that, I'm truly glad.

Then, I got to know that my aunt and her family attented church today. The whole family weren't Christians and i can still remember that my cousin's dad did not allow her to participate in any event that has to do with Christianity. All glory to God, the mom, dad and their children came and check out the church and the dad was fascinated with what the pastor preached. God is real great.

Rangers was fun as well. Glad that Crystal manage to make it! Hot and sweaty, but we learn how to burn our houses down. Just kidding. We learn how to lid up a fire. Something new for me XD. Never did that before, never shave wood before, never had smoke all over my face. It was, adventurous?

After, I got a Sparkling juice. Save money for lunch. Haha. Oh, oh and surprisingly someone, wore that tight tight tee i bought from Philly! HAHAHA. Super funnay. I salute you lah, Nik!

Off to seafood now! An awesome day it is.




No comments: