Friday, February 06, 2009

Beauty Sleep

Gosh. I don't care really, what it takes. I wanna blog about sleeps because i haven't got any sufficient ones. For a month that is! Reasons why i didn't get enough sleep?

#1 Silly, lousy, long-winded homeworks which apparently never ends. So even if you stay up late a few days you'll end up having another pile of works the very next day. Yawn. I rather sleep and continue piling it up? Haha. I want to, really.

#2 My sister just bought a new pillow all the way from the Gardens, so to match hers i have to buy one for myself too. The pillow was superbly high, hard and not fluffy that hurts my neck. End up having neck-aches. Stick with your old pillows, the best way.

#3 You know research says that 8hours of deep sleep is advisable for everyone? How can you have deep sleeps when you have multiple dreams the whole time? Sigh, REMs.

#4 School starts at seven and i have to wake up at 5.30! Distance, distance. Sometimes i even doze off in dad's car and one day a friend from church went, "Eh, you know my bus always passby your car on the way to school, and every morning i saw you dozing off like some drunken person. So funny!" Ish, embarassingnyer.

Well, i thank God i got 10 hours to sleep today, at last. Phew. Leaving for Manilla in 2 days! Guess what, sleeping issues again. I have to wake up at 2 in the morning! Unbelievable.
Gonna miss my school friends for a week. See you guys=D

Random: Jessica has the lamest jokes ever! Apparently, we still laugh at her lame jokes. Why ah?

No comments: