Monday, February 09, 2009

3AM.

Mission trip in 8 hours time! Well, i'm departing home by 3am, so imagine what time i've got to wake up. SO EARLY! Slept at 3 in the morning before, but never in my life i have to wake up at 3am. How?
Anyways, will be off to mission trip for the first time, leaving my friends and family for a week for the first time. *Exhales* God Bless Me!
Thing is, the one whose going to miss me the most is, haha. You wouldn't believe this. My bro. Seriously, he's gonna miss argueing with me and having nonsensical competetions while i'm gone. Plus, Evelyn doesn't bother and just keeps quiet when he tries to cari pasal. Good for you, lil brotha! *jumps for joy*
Well, see you guys in a week and will be back with lots of experience, stories, blessings, and sunburn? Oh, and by the way did i tell you packing is uber crazy? Leceh.

No comments: