Monday, September 08, 2008

REMINISCENCE

Yes yes i know i had not been blogging for a million years by now=D.
Here's some updates of some interesting weekends i've had.
Can't resist it cuz i was having lotsa fun.XD
MONDAY, Sept 8.
-Of Size 5 and Size 6-
Well, i was rushing to school so that i could make it for prayer meeting today.Since the shoe rack corner was so dark i did not notice i took half my shoe and the other half belongs to my sis. Goodness! I didn't actually realised it until i was in my car when i figured out why my right foot felt so tight.
so yeah, i went to school with different shoe sizes=/
~blurness~
SUNDAY, Sept 7
-Youth-
Went to church with Yoke Pei!wheee! i actually called her an hour before youth starts and thank God she tolerated with my last minute attitude..Yoke Pei decided to tag along=D. Too bad for Nick, he wasted his erm, should i say the biggest opportunity?=P
SATURDAY, Sept 6
-GCC Praise and Worship-
GCC team went to GracePJ for a performance and it was awsome i tell yea! Eventually the teachers were actually enjoying the songs and they did the actions! How great!
Then,
i bump into Jannielle and Joyce so we, plus the bunch of guys decided to hang out in a mamak stall somewhere in PJ.
I'm SO gonna miss u Janielle!
Just after an hour or something Janielle had to leave and guess what.. i was the only girl left.
*so gonna kill Sioe Fei for abbandoning me*
After,
Me, Brian, Hanz, David and Alex went to this cafe nearby, its called The Mage Cafe where they serve food and some games where i never played before. Surprisingly i had so much fun! And there's this cat with snow white fur in the cafe really attracted my attention=)
*well i don't usually like cats though*
The last game was totally awsome! We were laughing our heads off when Alex kept loosing and out of nowhere Brian called me a curser..i still don't get it.XD
Thanks to David we reached back to church on time=D.
~had a great day!~

No comments: