Saturday, September 20, 2008

CRAP CRAP and FULL OF CRAP.

Well, you guessed it.
I felt like crap yesterday.Why?
I WAS DRUGGED!
I drank a cup of Latte on Wednesday in Pastamania after movies with Yokepei, PohLeong and Joseph. I thought it wasn't gonna be a big deal for me so i go ahead and drank it.
Unfortunately, i went hyper and high the very next day in school.For the first time i slept for only 3 hours and the latte lasted me for two days! =/
So on Friday afternoon i started to feel all crapy and sleepy, and started to feel annoyed and angry. (scolded Eve for waking me up-sorry, my bad.=D)

I love you MUM!
So today mum brought me to shopping in 1U to clear up my anger.Whee!
Got this really cool pair of shoes from Lewre and wasn't really sure whether to buy it or not at first.So happen the manager was there so he gave me half price for it.HALF PRICE!=D You made my day!
And we continued to shop..blablabla..and i saw this pants that really fit me but too bad mum and sis were too hungry so we rushed to the restaurant.sad=(
All in all, i had a great great great dayXD.



~obsessed with white already~



~nice?nice?or not?~

p/s: i'm not a shopaholic.

i.just.love.to.shop.

XD




No comments: