Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Don't See Me Like This Ah"

Before this I didn't have the courage to do so.
Before this I was traumatised.
Before this I was afraid.
But now I know I have the right to stand up for myself.
Hah!

Scene 1: We talked till our jaws drop so Juvee went crazy.
Juvee: *shows retarded expression* oh! oh! cannot control, cannot control!
*whacked me hard on the arms non-stop*
Then, I got up from my seat and went as far as possible from her. She stood up, and started doing the same exact thing to almost everyone in the class. The whole class went nuts and started getting off their chairs. Imagine that situation. She gave me that stare and went, "don't see me like that ah, I can be very scary!" I then ran to the toilet, she chased me to the toilet. Good thing I managed to enter the cubicle before she reaches the toilet. *Bangs the toilet door like mad* Then she stopped hitting the door. I went out and she was not there anymore. I hurried to my class, thinking she would be stalking me from behind.
*5minutes*
*10minutes*
*15minutes*
Me: Eh, where's Juvee?
Jasmine: Don't know. She followed you to the toilet what.
Me: I know. But she's not there anymore.
Juvee came back, walking like some maniac and said she waited for me in the toilet for a whole 15minutes. Haha! Take that! Go smell some toilet scent.
Tragic moment I tell you.

Scene 2:
I gave Juvee a 'jentik' on her neck. Phap! Juvee gave me a look and I told her that it was just for fun. Won't be that painful, no?
Juvee: *shows fist*
Me : Yeah very scared. *Turns away*
Dang, I got two hard-killing-pain punch on my lap and my arms. Somebody is out of her mind. So painful okay! Child abuse.
Save me?

No comments: