Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Road Ahead.

But i'm not finished with 2008!
Anyways,
HAPPY friggin NEW YEAR!
Here's down to memory lane last year. I had the best experience ever, be it friends, family and all my loved ones. Thanks for a fun and exciting journey.

This year, I..

Met great loving friends.. (more to come)


Met a gigantic fella.. Sit also look so huge. How like that?

Received a whole loads of prezzies on Christmas..
(not to mention quite weird also most of the gift i got. Come on, a shampoo for christmas?)

A gift from my sis, FOR THE FIRST TIME! A card as a bonus.
I've taught her well. So proud. xD

Received a bracelet from my HTHC partner! Love you so much..
Received the most weird/insulting give ever! Lol. A double eyelid tape.
I know la, i got no double eyelid. Don't need to rub it on my face so directly, no? Haha.


A beanie from Wee Yen. Sorry it's suffocating there. =/

Received something nice and simple from Nik..
I didn't know he has taste. Hmm..

Received loads of cards and notes..


Shopped like nobody's business (cuz got sales xD)
and tried out some freaky guy-like tops..


Went to a place where you will learn how to appreciate what you have..



Babysitted an uber cute lil cousin. She does sopranos!

And discovered a place to serve Him as a team..

God gives us the power to be, thankful! I'm truly am.








No comments: